AutoTrader EchoPark Automotive 500
Date: Sept. 25, 2022
Event: AutoTrader EchoPark Automotive 500 (Round 30 of 36)
Series: NASCAR Cup Series
Location: Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth (1.5-mile oval)
Format: 334 laps, broken into three stages (105 laps/105 laps/124 laps)
Race Winner: Tyler Reddick of Richard Childress Racing (Chevrolet)
Stage 1 Winner: Kyle Larson of Hendrick Motorsports (Chevrolet)
Stage 2 Winner: Ryan Blaney of Team Penske (Ford)
SHR Race Finish:
● Aric Almirola (Started 25th, Finished 24th / Running, completed 334 of 334 laps)
● Aric Almirola (20th with 640 points)
● Tyler Reddick won the AutoTrader EchoPark Automotive 500 to score his third career NASCAR Cup Series victory, his third of the season and his first at Texas. His margin over second-place Joey Logano was 1.190 seconds.
● There were 16 caution periods for a total of 91 laps.
● Twenty-five of the 36 drivers in the AutoTrader EchoPark Automotive 500 finished on the lead lap.
The next event on the NASCAR Cup Series schedule is the YellaWood 500 on Sunday, Oct. 2 at Talladega (Ala.) Superspeedway. It is the fifth race of the 10-race NASCAR Playoffs and the second race in the Round of 12. The YellaWood 500 starts at 2 p.m. EDT with live coverage provided by NBC and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio.